In our first installment of Getting to Know Us, we ask founder and lead behavior consultant/trainer, Nikki Ivey, some fun (very random) questions about herself.
1. If you could only eat one dish for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak/chicken fajitas with chips and salsa/cheese/guacamole.
2. What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy my parents a home and new cars, and pay off our home and become debt free. I would also open a training facility.
3. What would be your walk up song if you were a baseball player? As of today, “Thunder” (Imagine Dragons). I’m sure it will change over the next few months.
4. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Karaoke and hanging with family and friends.
5. Favorite movie? This one is hard because I have so many. So let’s go with Erin Brockovich, Steel Magnolias, Thelma & Louise, Fried Green Tomatoes, and The Proposal.
6. If you could invite five famous or noted people (living or dead) to dinner who would you choose? Reba, Dolly, Cher, Pink and Princess Diana.
7. Least favorite chore? Yard Work
8. What band would you be embarrassed to admit you listen to? I don’t think I have one that I’m embarrassed about. (Editor’s note–there are some she listens to that embarrass us).
9. If you were a wrestler, what would your name be? Towanda. It was a high school nickname (from Fried Green Tomatoes).
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I want to be able to fly.